Over the years, many matters have been discussed in
on the Game of Satan page, and
in my Correct Opinions
(the latter is mostly in Finnish). All the information about the
ways of True Christians is naturally found in the only True Bible,
King James Bible. But not everyone is able to get really acquainted with
the Bible, so here are guidelines for a life in True Christianity.
The following matters shall be discussed in detail.
(Also see "True Christian Crusade".)
*NOTE: Corporal punishment is currently prohibited by Finnish law, which we strictly follow; so True Christians are not allowed to fully practice their religion in this country and thus no forms of chastise may be executed.
- True Christian Upbringing
- Chastise your child*
- Prov 13:24: "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."
- Prov 19:18: "Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying."
- Prov 22:6: "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
- Prov 22:15: "Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him."
- Prov 23:13: "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die."
- Prov 23:14: "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."
- Prov 29:15: "The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame."
- Hebrews 12:6-7: "For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth." / "If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?"
- Eph. 6:4: "And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord."
- (Link: Dr. Jack Hyles' "How To Rear Children" has a lot of good advice, especially chapter 11, "Discipline And Punishment")
- Neither bathing nor showering is sinful in any way, if you are an adult, practicing True Christian. However, children, teenagers and non-christians focus on their bodies and touch themselves in a filthy way, and practice vile acts while bathing and showering. That always means indulging in the deadly sin of lust and is equal to adultery.
- That's why a good christian father should, if their girl is bathing or showering, be there watching for any signs of onanism or other vile acts. The "private parts" can be washed by this True Christian, who won't ever be tempted to sin even when seeing and touching her privates.
- Matt 5:28-30: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." / "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." / "And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."
- About indecent exposure: recently, a young girl talked in my guestbook about exposing her breasts to men. Women should NEVER expose their breasts to anyone but their own husband and to his other wives. Never should they expose their breasts to anyone before marriage!
- True Christian Education
- Women should of course be educated.
- However, their education they should focus on all the skills and knowledge that is required for housekeeping, nursing, bringing up children, cooking, etc. As we know, all the important scientific discoveries have been made by men, without exception. So it is a waste to educate women for science.
- 1Tim. 2:11-12: "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection." / "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
- True Christians and the Internet
- Internet is of the Devil.
- That we all know. It has been overran by anti-christians. Fortunately, many web sites, such as this, lie outside the sinful Internet.
- In the future, we should open our own network, strictly for True Christians with Correct Opinions.
- Only a True Christian strong in faith can safely enter the sinful depths of Internet without being affected. Anyone even slightly unsecure in their faith should either have a net nanny installed by their pastor, or completely refrain from entering Internet.
- The net cables of filth raise from the sea to transfer vile material in this satanic net. This famous passage in Revelation clearly describes how the net has spread around. The names of blasphemy are internet addresses.
- Rev. 13:1: "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."
- True Christian Literature, Art and Entertainment
- Only the art, literature, movies etc. strictly untainted by anything non-christian should be enjoyed by True Christians.
- 2 Cor. 10:5: "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"
- 1 Thes. 5:21-22: "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." / "Abstain from all appearance of evil."
- Phil. 4:8: "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
- Rom. 12:2: "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
- True Christian Clothing
- "It would be better if women did not wear underwear. Because those painted Jezebels use their underwear only to arouse and seduce men. They open their blouses or let their skirts (too short skirts, by the way) loose in a way that reveals the lingerie below. Women's lingerie is often coloured suggestively and laced. True christian women do not wear underwear when allowed outside the house. Younger wives in my household aren't allowed to wear shoes either, until they are completely trained. Shoes would allow them to loiter on the streets." (Niilo Paasivirta, Guestbook, 9th of March, 2006)
- So, the basic way girls and women should dress is:
- Nothing costly, nothing with gold or pearls.
- Skirt, never trousers.
- No underwear, whenever possible.
- No shoes unless a trusted, trained and submissive wife, or accompanied with one.
- Never any anime-cosplay-costumes. Hardly any "costume" is suitable for a true christian girl/woman!
- Prov. 7:10: "And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart."
- I Tim. 2:9: "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array"
- True Christian Behaviour
- Laughing is sinful.
- Qoh. 7:3: "Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better."
- Qoh. 7:6: "For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity."
- Of course, it is a different matter if we laugh in the joy of our Lord,
or when we laugh at the sinners who are eternally tortured in the flames of
Hell, while we ourselves are with Jesus in Paradise.
*Currently prohibited by Finnish law, which we strictly follow; so True Christians are not allowed to fully practice their religion in this country and thus no forms of chastise may be executed.
- Q: "I would like to sell my sister to slavery"
(Exodus 21:7) "What would be the proper price for her?"
- A: The verse talks about selling a man's daughter, not sister.
Secondly, it talks about selling her to be a maidservant, not
necessarily a slave. Anyway, if Finnish law allowed selling daughters
or sisters to slavery (which it doesn't, at the moment, and all True
Christians strictly follow the law), the proper price is approximately
two year's wages for an equal worker. That could be something like
48,000 euros (2005). If she is young, beautiful and a virgin, she
is worth more.
- Q: "When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?"
- A: There is no need to sacrifice animals to God. The Sacrifice on the
Cross did away for the need for any sacrifices. If you sacrifice
animals, you are not a True Christian.
The above "questions" were, of course, from a fabricated list of questions
that circulates in the Internet, originally called "Letter to Dr. Laura".
Those questions are meant to slander and blaspheme Christianity. Should
anyone actually want the answers, I will provide them - but it will take
some time. Here are the questions, answers are coming up later. It is
not difficult to answer them, just time-consuming - as we all know,
non-christians will try to twist any answers in every possible way,
so the answers should be full and clear. And that takes time.
Slanderous list of non-christian fabricated questions, "Letter to Dr. Laura"
b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?
g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?
h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?
i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)